Student Docents support the Sullivan Liaison by serving as guides to Campbell’s Sullivan Campus activities.
- serve on the Awards Committee and Scholarship Committee;
- represent the Sullivan Foundation at University, alumni, and regional events;
- represent Campbell University at Sullivan Foundation events; speaking engagements; community and campus engagements;
- help produce Sullivan Foundation Programs and Campbell’s Campus Catalyst events; and
- attend other selected personal development and professional development activities.
For more information about becoming a Docent, contact Dan Maynard at email@example.com