Academic Coaching in the Classroom
Academic coaching focuses on skills that are essential to student success. By providing first-year students with a foundation of strong study habits and skills, they will be more equipped for success throughout their college career. In an effort to reach a greater number of students, the FYE office offers academic coaching in 100-level courses and courses that enroll a high number of first-year students.
Instructors who are interested in having an Academic Coaching in the Classroom presentation in their course should complete this request form. You will receive a confirmation of your presentation date within two business days of your request.
Please direct any questions about the Academic Coaching in the Classroom program to Ms. Carly Edwards, Assistant Director for the First-Year Experience at 910-814-4383 or email@example.com.Request Now »
Interested in Teaching?
Campbell University Freshman Seminar is taught by faculty and staff at Campbell University who are committed to helping students achieve their greatest potential.
- Have a master’s degree or higher
- Participate in the annual instructor preparation workshop held in May
- Be actively involved in faculty development opportunities provided by the Office of the First- Year Experience
- Have the approval of the instructor’s department dean or supervisor
- Have the approval of the Director of the First-Year Experience
Faculty and staff interested in teaching the CUFS 100 course should contact Judy Tunstall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-814-5578 to set up a time to discuss the opportunity.