Updated (6-26-20) COVID-19 Update: Until further notice the Aquatic Center will remain closed to the public. Keith Hill’s Pool is open and please reference this website for the operational guidelines that will lead you to the marketplace when you accept the guidelines to buy a membership. Only members/CU Students will be allowed to use the facility. There will not be any “private parties” scheduled for the 2020 season. Swim School for this summer is cancelled. Lifeguard Training will be offered as an online blended format and is still available. As sufficient students complete the online learning skill sessions are being scheduled on weekends. If there are any general questions, interest in the current Lifeguard Training opportunity, Membership questions and/or you do not receive your Swim School refund please contact Montz Burckhardt at email@example.com.
The CPO training course is designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operation. This class is approximately 14 – 16 hours in length and includes a written exam.
2020 CPO Lesson Dates
For more details on the dates, please contact Montz Burckhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Pool Operator Cost
- The cost for the CPO course is $225.00 and includes the CPO manual.
- Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Register early to ensure your choice of classes.
- Understand the role an operator plays in pool operation and management.
- Be able to help identify and minimize physical, chemical, and biological hazards.
- Be familiar with various local regulations and industry standards governing pool operation.
- Understand the need for testing and documentation as it relates to pool and spa operation.
- Be able to perform pool calculations as they relate to pool and equipment measurements and chemical usage computations.
If you have questions, please call 910-893-1353 or e-mail email@example.comSign up for CPO Training Course