The CPO course is designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operation. This class is approximately 14 – 16 hours in length and includes a written exam.
2018 CPO Lesson Dates
|Session I||May 17 – 18|
Certified Pool Operator Cost:
The cost for the CPO course is $225.00 and includes the CPO manual. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Register early to ensure your choice of classes.
- Understand the role an operator plays in pool operation and management.
- Be able to help identify and minimize physical, chemical, and biological hazards.
- Be familiar with various local regulations and industry standards governing pool operation.
- Understand the need for testing and documentation as it relates to pool and spa operation.
- Be able to perform pool calculations as they relate to pool and equipment measurements and chemical usage computations.
If you have questions, please call 910-893-1353 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign up for the class, please click here.