Updated (1-4-22) Aquatics Update: The Aquatic Center is open for Campbell University Faculty/Staff, Students and Pool members from 12:00pm – 2:00pm & 6:30pm – 8:30pm Monday – Friday. If there are any general questions, interest in private swim lessons, and/or Membership questions please contact Montz Burckhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Operation guidelines will be updated and posted to this website when they are available/needed.
The CPO training course is designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operation. This class is approximately 14 – 16 hours in length and includes a written exam.
2022 CPO Class Dates
For more details on the dates, please contact Montz Burckhardt at email@example.com.
Certified Pool Operator Cost
- The cost for the CPO course is $225.00 and includes the CPO manual.
- Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Register early to ensure your choice of classes.
- Understand the role an operator plays in pool operation and management.
- Be able to help identify and minimize physical, chemical, and biological hazards.
- Be familiar with various local regulations and industry standards governing pool operation.
- Understand the need for testing and documentation as it relates to pool and spa operation.
- Be able to perform pool calculations as they relate to pool and equipment measurements and chemical usage computations.
If you have questions, please call 919-810-1435/910-893-1353 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgSign up for CPO Training Course