The CPO training course is designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operation. This class is approximately 14 – 16 hours in length and includes a written exam.
2019 CPO Lesson Dates
For more details on the dates, please contact Montz Burckhardt at email@example.com.
Certified Pool Operator Cost
- The cost for the CPO course is $225.00 and includes the CPO manual.
- Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Register early to ensure your choice of classes.
- Understand the role an operator plays in pool operation and management.
- Be able to help identify and minimize physical, chemical, and biological hazards.
- Be familiar with various local regulations and industry standards governing pool operation.
- Understand the need for testing and documentation as it relates to pool and spa operation.
- Be able to perform pool calculations as they relate to pool and equipment measurements and chemical usage computations.
If you have questions, please call 910-893-1353 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgSign up for CPO Training Course