Updated (6-24-22) Aquatics Update: The Aquatic Center is open for Campbell University Faculty/Staff, Students and those who subscribe for access from 12:00pm – 2:00pm & 6:30pm – 8:30pm Monday – Friday. The Campbell University Aquatics Department July session is now full. We will offer additional group lessons throughout the year. Keith Hill’s Pool will be open through September 23rd. If there are any general questions, want to be on our lesson distribution list, and/or pool access questions please contact us.
The CPO training course is designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operation. This class is approximately 14 – 16 hours in length and includes a written exam.
2022 CPO Class Dates
May 26 – 28
For more details on the dates, please contact Montz Burckhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Pool Operator Cost
- The cost for the CPO course is $350.00 and includes the CPO manual.
- Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Register early to ensure your choice of classes.
- Understand the role an operator plays in pool operation and management.
- Be able to help identify and minimize physical, chemical, and biological hazards.
- Be familiar with various local regulations and industry standards governing pool operation.
- Understand the need for testing and documentation as it relates to pool and spa operation.
- Be able to perform pool calculations as they relate to pool and equipment measurements and chemical usage computations.
If you have questions, please call 919-810-1435/910-893-1353 or e-mail email@example.comSign up for CPO Training Course