Campbell University is grateful for the financial assistance made available to students each year through our Endowed Scholarship Program. Through the generosity of alumni, friends, and businesses over $54 million has been contributed to our private endowed scholarship fund to help Campbell students receive a Christian education. Over 1,600 students are awarded endowed scholarships each year to help defray the cost of their education.
The number and amount of new endowed scholarships to be awarded is determined each academic year after current recipients are evaluated for renewal.
Following are the minimum requirements to be considered for an endowed scholarship:
- Students must be a matriculated full-time student for the Fall/Spring semester.
- Students must meet donor eligibility requirements (i.e. demonstrated financial need, residency, church membership, academic performance)
- Students must maintain a Campbell University cumulative grade point average of 2.3 or higher after the completion of the first semester and each subsequent semester. Students’ academic standing will be reviewed at the end of each semester.
In addition good conduct, good citizenship, community service, and other such similar criteria are considered in the selection of scholarship recipients.
Scholarship selections are made after fall classes begin. Students will receive email notifications when/if selected.
If you have any questions please contact us at 1-800-334-4111 extension 5776 / 910-814-5776 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
This list contains the Christian Studies Endowed Scholarships. We recommend that you review the list and select up to two endowment choices (if available in your program major) before starting the online application process.
- The Henderson Jake Ballard Religion Scholarship
- The Dennis N. Bazemore and Linda C. Bazemore Religion and Education Scholarship
- The Josephine Harmon Bradley Scholarship
- The Annie Rose Carlton Bridgers and Leo T. Bridgers Scholarship
- The Campbell Univeristy Board of Ministers Scholarship
- The Campbell University Religion Faculty Scholarship
- The Ruth Carter Memorial Scholarship
- The Nannie B. Caudle Scholarship
- The E. F. Cottrell and Helen Cottrell Scholarship
- The Danner Family Scholarship
- The Ara Elmira J. Gilchrist Scholarship
- The Romulus Ferdinand and Bessie Stanton Hall Memorial Scholarship
- The Exum Claudius Hare Religion Scholarship
- The Nannie Hancock Hilliard and Dorothy Byrd Hilliard Educational Scholarship
- The Billy Kim Scholarship
- The Ella Mae Clark Maness Ministerial Scholarship
- The Pauline C. and Judson Moore Scholarship
- The Milum Oswell Owens, Jr. Scholarship
- The Tina Walker Poole and William Henry Poole, Sr. Scholarship
- The Paul W. and Cathy A. Powell Scholarship
- The Harry Hymrick Prince Scholarship
- The Stephen White Prince Scholarship
- The Joseph Riley and Ruby Edwards Puckett H.E.L.P. Memorial Scholarship
- The Mack Roberts Evangelistic Association Scholarship
- The Harriet Jean Spell Memorial Scholarship
- The Mr. and Mrs. D. M. Tatum Memorial Scholarship
- The Horace Graham Thompson Memorial Scholarship
- The Marion D. Varnedoe, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
- The Wade Baptist Church Scholarship
- The Mary Davis Walker and Baxter Maye Walker Scholarship
- The Andrew Rufus Yarbrough, Lollie Bell Yarbrough Frazier and Clarence P. Frazier Scholarship
- The Elizabeth Draughon Yates Religious Education Scholarship