- Students must be majoring in a College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (CPHS) program to be considered for these endowments.
- Current recipients must reapply each academic year to be considered for a College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Scholarship.
- College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences: Sarah Barefoot – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Financial Aid: 1-800-334-4111 extension 5776, 1-910-814-5776 or email@example.com
This list contains some of the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (CPHS) Endowed Scholarships offered to undergraduate students. Students do not need to list specific scholarships on the application due to the scholarship availability may vary year to year. The application will simply let the department know you are interested in being considered for a departmental endowment.
- Dr. Charles Creed Health Science Endowed Scholarship
- Pharm. D. Class of 2013/Dr. Larry N. Swanson Pharmacy Scholarship
- Pharm.D. Class of 2014/Dr. Antoine Al-Achi Pharmacy Scholarship
- Lewis M. Fetterman, Jr. Pharmaceutical Science Endowment
- Mark Davison Memorial Cardinal Health Pharmaceutical Science Endowment
- Tiffany Storey Memorial Pharmacy Endowment
- Yates Family Pharmaceutical Science Endowment