Campbell University is grateful for the financial assistance made available to students each year through our Endowed Scholarship Program. Through the generosity of alumni, friends, and businesses over $54 million has been contributed to our private endowed scholarship fund to help Campbell students receive a Christian education. Over 1,600 students are awarded endowed scholarships each year to help defray the cost of their education.
- Students must be accepted into a College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (CPHS) program to be considered for these endowments.
- Undergraduate students in a CPHS program can apply using the link at the bottom of the page.
- Graduate and professional students must apply for endowments online through the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences scholarships page.
- Current recipients must reapply each academic year to be considered for a College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Scholarship.
- College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences: Shirl Stamey – email@example.com
- Office of Financial Aid: 1-800-334-4111 extension 5776, 1-910-814-5776 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This list contains the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (CPHS) Endowed Scholarship offered to undergraduate students.