As part of the University’s ongoing efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19 and prioritize the well-being of students, Campbell will provide students awarded on-campus housing with private accommodations during the academic year, according to available space.
First-Year Halls for 2020-2021
- Burkot (female)
- Hedgpeth (male & female)
- McCall Hall (male)
- Murray Hall (male)
- Pat Barker Hall (female)
- Powell Hall (female)
- Sauls Hall (female)
- Small Hall (female)
- Strickland Hall (male & female)
Upperclassmen Halls for 2020-2021
- Bob Barker Hall
- Faculty Memorial Commons
- Jones Hall
- Luby Wood Hall
- Stadium Apartments
- Fraternity & Sorority Village
- First-Year Students: Friday, Aug. 14 & Saturday, Aug. 15
- Upperclassmen: Sunday, Aug. 16 through Tuesday, Aug. 18
Move-In Operations and Logistics
Check in at your assigned hall. Your Resident Director (RD) &The Residence Life & Housing and your Resident Director (RD) will email the check in information if your building does not have a central lobby or common space.
First-Year Move-In students will be assigned a shift designating for their time of arrival and check in. Shifts will be scheduled to help reduce the number of people moving in at one time. Additional information regarding moving and temporary parking will be released closer to Aug. 14.
Students are not permitted to move in earlier than Friday, Aug. 14. No early arrivals will be permitted to check in without prior approval. Only approved groups will be considered.
Move-In Protocol & Expectations
- Do not travel to campus if you are feeling ill.
- Wearing a face covering is required while on campus, including move-in, when social distancing is not possible.
- Up to two people may accompany the student during move in. Please do not bring any children, senior citizens or anyone who is high risk.
- Guests will not be permitted to say in the halls past 9 p.m.
- Traffic in the main hallways and staircases of the building will be marked for one way traffic.
Please assist us by following the guidelines as directed and practice social distancing; remain six feet apart whenever possible.
The Residence Life & Housing office is located on the first floor of Sauls Residence Hall, where you will find our professional staff. Resident Directors (RDs), Community Assistants (CAs), students, and parents frequent our office daily. Below are the preventative steps that we will begin on July 1, 2020, and remain until further notice.
- Wear a face covering when social distancing is not possible.
- Offices and shared spaces will be disinfected daily.
Use 6-foot markers for the recommended distance while waiting in line.
For more information about Residence Life residence halls and apartments details and move-in needs, visit the Residence Life site.