For the past year and a half, the Campbell University community has worked together to face the challenges posed by a global pandemic. We successfully managed to limit the impact of COVID-19 on our campus thanks to safety guidelines, increased testing protocols, and a lot of effort and sacrifice on the part of our faculty, staff and students.
As you prepare to return in January 2022 for the Spring Semester, the Health and Safety committee offers the following:
- Campbell University will remain in remote learning mode through Tuesday, Jan. 25. All classes will remain online/virtual for all undergraduate, graduate and professional programs and run through Jan. 25.
The first day of in-person instruction is scheduled for Jan. 26. Graduate and professional students in the Divinity School, the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences and the School of Osteopathic Medicine will receive more specific guidance from program directors on additional schedule modifications.
- Campbell will require all students, faculty, and staff to show proof of full vaccination using the University Self-Report form or have tested negative for COVID-19 within 48 hours of returning to campus. Visit our vaccinations page for further information.
- Residential students may return to Campbell’s main campus in Buies Creek any time before Jan. 26.. All rooms will remain private rooms for students living in residence halls on campus this semester.
- Students may report their negative COVID status upon arrival.
- Students who have not received a COVID vaccine are required to submit the results of a COVID test taken within 48 hours of returning to campus or receive a test upon arrival.
- Students, faculty and staff who are experiencing COVID related symptoms at the time to return to campus are requested not to return, visit your primary care physician and submit a self-report form if asked to quarantine.
- On-campus dining will offer take-out (no dine-in) only meal service through Jan. 25.
- The Oscar N. Harris Student Union will be closed to all student activities through Jan. 25.
- All in-person student activities scheduled up to Jan. 19 will be rescheduled or held virtually.
- Campbell Athletic events will be closed to all spectators through Jan. 25.
- The Admissions Office will offer daily virtual prospective student sessions now through Jan. 25 in place of in-person visits. In person visits to campus are scheduled to resume on Jan. 26.
- The Campbell campus will be closed to visitors — except those who are essential to the functions of the University — through Jan. 25.
The new guidelines are effective immediately.
This site will offer the most up-to-date information for Campbell’s response to COVID-19. Information may be subject to change.
All Campbell programs remote through Jan. 19; first day of in-person learning scheduled for Jan. 20 Campbell University will begin… More on this post
View photos from Move-In Day and Saturday’s Tartan events Nearly 800 new Campbell students took part in the first day… More on this post