Below are some terms you may see on your statement. For a more detailed explanation and additional terminology, please see the Description of Charges.
Charges on the student account come from multiple departments. The Business Office cannot remove or change these charges. To dispute items on your bill, click on the term below to contact the department directly.
Student Account (Type 10 Account)
- General Fees – A combination of miscellaneous charges associated with educational expenses assessed to main campus student’s account.
- Technology Fee – Charge assessed to all Adult and Online Education Students to support the technology necessary for AOE programs.
- Music fees – Fees assessed by the Music Department or Divinity School for music lessons or instrument rental. Please contact the applicable department to dispute or obtain more information.
- Specialized Program fees – Charged to students for participation in specialized undergraduate programs which require additional educational related materials/equipment. Please contact individual department for more information.
- Student Health Insurance – Semester premium assessed to student’s account unless the student provides proof of insurance through the insurance waiver portal.
- Library Fines – Charged incurred with the Campus Library.
Residence Life Charges
To dispute or obtain more information please contact Residence Life.
- Meal Plan Cancellation Fee – Charge associated with cancelling a meal plan after the cancellation deadline.
- Meal Plan Change Fee – Charge associated with changing the meal plan more than once per semester.
- Residency Requirement fee – Charged to students residing off-campus that have not obtained permission from Residence Life to do so.
- Housing Contract termination fee – Charged to students for breach of housing contract.
Fines/Fees Account (Type 15 Account)
- Parking Fines – Fines assessed by Parking Services for parking violations. Submit an appeal with Parking Services.
- Disciplinary fines – Charges for violation of the student code of conduct.
- Damage Fees – Assessed for damages to school property.
- Replacement ID/Key Card – Charge for replacing lost/stolen/damaged ID card.
- Med School Related Charges – Miscellaneous charges related to educational requirements for Medical School. Contact the Medical School directly to dispute charges or get a detailed explanation.
- Shuttle/Transportation Charges – Charges associated with transportation provided by Campbell University to and from local airports.