New application deadline: January 21, 2019
Tentative Dates: May 20 – June 11, 2019
- Spend 3 weeks in Sevilla, Spain
- Engage with local families while learning the language and culture
- Receive one-on-one tutoring at the Enforex Language School
- Live like a local and strengthen your Spanish
- Gain insight and appreciation for the Spanish culture, food and people
- Enjoy visits to La Plaza de España, where a Star Wars movie was filmed
- See the Mezquita and the Synagogue in Cordoba
- Travel to Granada and view the Alhambra, a magnificent palace constructed in 889 C.E.
- Spend a weekend in Madrid and see El Museo del Prado, as well as Museo Reina Sofía
- Travel to Segovia and see the Royal Palace of La Granja
Earn 6 credits.
Choose 1 Campbell Course:
- Survey of Spanish American Literature
- Spanish Civilization
- Survey of Spanish Literature
- Independent study with Dr. Ibarra
Choose 1 Transfer Course:
- SPAN 101 – 202 Beginner /Intermediate Spanish
- SPAN 231, 232 Spanish Conversation I & II
- SPAN 301 Advanced Grammar
Dr. René Ibarra
Estimated Program Fee: $4,800 – $5,200
Inclusions: Program fee includes flight, home-stays, hotels, most meals, ground transportation, excursions and Spanish classes.
Does not include Campbell tuition.
Tuition Cost: Tuition will be the Campbell University summer tuition fee per credit hour.