Tentative Dates: 2 Weeks, Summer 2019
- Spend 2 weeks in England learning key contexts of legal skills—law enforcement, courts, and corrections.
- Gain an overview of the common law method of judicial development of the law.
- Experience an engaging walking tour investigating the history of Jack the Ripper.
- Meet a range of legal professionals, visit the Supreme Court, the Royal Courts of Justice, and other places of legal interest in London.
- Visit Paris to speak with French law enforcement and explore Versailles.
Students may choose one course from the following:
- CRIM 470: Special Topics
- HSEC/CRIM 470: Special Topics
Courses may be taken as HONOR electives.
Independent Studies may be available.
Estimated Program Fee: $4,700 – $5,000
Inclusions: Program fee includes flight, housing, ground transportation, excursions, and some meals.
Tuition Cost: Tuition will be the Campbell University summer tuition fee per credit hour.
“We learned all about the history of the law in London and how that influenced the law today in the United States.”