Tentative Dates: June 17–July 9, 2019
- Visit the Colosseum, the ancient churches of the Catacombs, and the Pantheon in Rome.
- Spend a day in the Vatican, exploring St. Peter’s Basilica and the Sistine Chapel.
- Spend time in Florence in the Duomo cathedral with its signature terracotta-tiled dome, and the Galleria dell’Accademia with Michelangelo’s David sculpture.
- Appreciate the beautiful Bavarian countryside and cuisine.
- Develop a working knowledge of important Reformation sites like Wittenberg, the Wartburg Castle, and Erfurt.
- Complete the experience in Berlin with Check Point Charlie and the Berlin Wall Memorial.
Students may choose up to two courses from the following:
- CHRS 322: Basic Christian Beliefs
- CHRS 333: Reformation
- CHRS 300: Special Topics in Christian Studies
Estimated Program Fee: $4,700 – $5,000
Inclusions: Program fee includes flight, housing, ground transportation, excursions and some meals.
Tuition: Tuition will be the Campbell University summer tuition fee per credit hour.
“This trip offers an opportunity to witness first-hand massive historical shifts and events that have shaped our world.”