No longer accepting applications.
- Explore the rich culture and arts of Cuba
- Gain insights into the Cuban dual economic system
- Focus on Cuban healthcare, tourism, and economy
- Engage with traditional Cuban businesses
- Enjoy a guided excursion to Old Havana and experience inter-cultural exchange at the University of Havana
- Travel to the old Hershey Sugar Plantation and Las Terrazas Coffee Plantation
- Discover traditional Cuban craftsmanship
- Explore the natural beauty of Cuba with trips to the UNESCO Ecological Site and Playas del Este
- Experience a show at Tropicana, relishing the vibrancy of local folklore music and dance
Earn 3 credits in the spring semester.
Undergraduate students may choose one course:
- ECON 480: Special Topics
- BADM 590: Study Abroad
Graduate students take the following course:
- MBA 755: Study Abroad
- Dr. Mostashari
- Dr. Fubara
Program fee: $3,900-$4,200
Includes flight, AirBnB-style accommodations, some meals, ground transportation, excursions.
Tuition included in Spring semester.
“Pack your suitcases and join our Campbell caravan for nine fascinating days of fun, fellowship, Cuban food, and once-in-a-lifetime educational experience in Cuba.”