Below we've listed forms frequently used by visitors to this website.

Authorization to transfer funds from a student account to a camel card:

Electronic: Authorization To Transfer Funds

PDF: Authorization To Transfer Funds

Meal Plan Changes:

Electronic: Meal Plan Change form

Parent Communication: Stay informed on important dates and events:

Electronic: Parent Authorization Form

Update a billing address:

PDF: Change of Billing Address Form

FERPA Release:

PDF: 2016-2017 FERPA Release Notary Version

Outside Scholarship - How to submit your outside scholarship check:

PDF: Outside Scholarship - How to submit

Outside Scholarship -Form to submit with your check:

PDF: Outside Scholarships- Form to submit