Online Education publishes a list of online courses available by term. Please click on the term that you wish to view below:
- Fall I 2013 (Term Dates 08/05-09/28; These courses are 8 weeks in length.)
- Fall II 2013 (Term Dates 10/07-12/07; These courses are 8 weeks in length.)
- Full Spring Term (Term Dates 01/07-4/30; These courses are 16 weeks in length.)
- Spring I 2014 (Term Dates 01/06-03/01; These courses are 8 weeks in length)
- Spring II 2014 (Term Dates 03/10-05/03; These courses are 8 weeks in length)
- Summer 2014 (Term Dates 05/19-07/12; These courses are 8 weeks in length)
All students will register for all online classes through WebAccess.
If you are a Main Campus Undergraduate Student,your adviser will need to enter their advisement code to approve your online registration.
Summer Registration: Registration will open as follows through WebAccess:
- Campbell University Online students will begin registering March 31 through May 16
- Campbell University Extended Program (Fort Bragg/Pope, RTP, Camp Lejeune) students can begin registering April 7 through May 16
- Campbell University Main Campus Seniors (97+ SH) can begin registering April 28 through May 16
- All Campbell University students can register April 29 through May 16