Student Houses

Married/Non-traditional student rental housing is assigned through the Housing Office located in the Godwin Maintenance Building at ext. 1616. Correspondence should be directed to: PO Box 535, Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506. Campbell University rental facilities consist of one, two, and three-bedroom units. They are all equipped with a range and a refrigerator.