The Residence Halls are open to all residential students during the Fall, Spring, Summer School I and Summer School II semesters. There are holidays observed by the University. Any student wishing to stay needs to receive approval from the Residence Life Office.
- Midterm Break: October 10-13, 2013
- Thanksgiving Break: November 27- December 1, 2013
- Easter Break: April 18-20, 2014
The following are the list of holidays when the residence halls and Barker Suites are closed. Only students with special circumstances will be allowed to stay during this period. Any student wishing to stay during these dates will need to receive approval from the Residence Life Office. Students who are allowed to stay will be charged a daily fee.
- Winter Break: December 10, 2013-January 5, 2014
- Spring Break: March 1-9, 2014
- End of Spring Semester: April 30, 2014