The Residence Halls are open to all residential students during the Fall, Spring, Summer School I and Summer School II semesters. There are holidays observed by the University. Any student wishing to stay needs to receive approval from the Residence Life Office.
- Midterm Break: October 2-5, 2014
- Thanksgiving Break: November 26- November 30, 2014
- Easter Break: April 3-5, 2015
The following are the list of holidays when the residence halls and Barker Suites are closed. Only students with special circumstances will be allowed to stay during this period. Any student wishing to stay during these dates will need to receive approval from the Residence Life Office. Students who are allowed to stay will be charged a daily fee.
- Winter Break: December 9, 2014-January 4, 2015
- Spring Break: February 28, 2015 - March 8, 2015
- End of Spring Semester: April 30, 2015