The Residence Halls are open to all residential students during the Fall, Spring, Summer School I and Summer School II semesters. There are holidays observed by the University. Any student wishing to stay needs to receive approval from the Residence Life Office.
- Midterm Break: October 11-14, 2012
- Thanksgiving Break: November 21-25, 2012
- Easter Break: March 29, 2013
The following are the list of holidays when the residence halls are closed. Only students with special circumstances will be allowed to stay during this period. Any student wishing to stay during these dates will need to receive approval from the Residence Life Office. Students who are allowed to stay will be charged a daily fee.
- Winter Break: December 11, 2012-January 6, 2013
- Spring Break: March 2-10, 2013
- End of Spring Semester: May 2, 2013