Interested in teaching?
Campbell University Freshman Seminar is taught by faculty and staff at Campbell University who are committed to helping students achieve their greatest potential.
- Have a master’s degree or higher
- Participate in the annual instructor preparation workshop
- Be actively involved in faculty development opportunities provided by the Office of the First- Year Experience
- Be employed full-time by Campbell University
- Have the approval of the instructor’s department dean or supervisor
- Have the approval of the Director of the First-Year Experience
Faculty and staff interested in teaching the CUFS 100 course should contact Judy Tunstall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-814-5578 to set up a time to discuss the opportunity.