In 2002, people left more to charitable organizations in their Wills than those charities received from corporations! The bequest is one of the most frequently used forms of planned giving – and bequests are a major source of support for Campbell!
Features of this gift plan include:
- Flexibility – your gift is revocable during your lifetime.
- Control – you can specify in your Will how your bequest is to be used.
- Funding options – you can leave Campbell a sum certain, a percentage, a particular asset, or the residue of your estate.
- Larger gifts – donors are often able to make larger gifts than would have been possible during their lifetimes.
- Estate tax savings – you get a full, dollar-for-dollar estate tax charitable deduction for assets left to Campbell in your Will; so, in larger estates, this deduction reduces estate taxes.
Let us mail or email you our Campbell Planned Giving Tools flyer entitled “Information for Making a Will Bequest.”