The goals of the Department of Institutional Advancement are to cultivate alumni and committed friends, and build new relationships whose involvement and support will enhance Campbell’s mission of providing quality Christian higher education.
This is accomplished in many ways, such as:
- Establishing scholarships to assist students with their education
- Soliciting corporate, foundation, and business gifts for major projects such as new buildings or renovation efforts
- Soliciting grants to support programs and provide unique learning opportunities
- Assisting alumni and friends of Campbell University in areas of planned giving
- Conducting the annual Phone-a-thon where alumni from across the world have the opportunity to give back to the School
- Providing alumni regular contact with the University and Campbell news through the publication of The Time is Now newsletter and the Presidential Report/Honor Roll of Donors
Since Campbell University does not receive direct state or federal assistance, the Advancement Department is critical to the continued development and operation of the University as it seeks to build on its 120 years of service to North Carolina and the world.
For more information about the Advancement Department, or if you would like to speak with someone about making a gift, please call the Office of Institutional Advancement at (910) 893-1215 or (800) 334-4111, ext. 1215.
Fri, 31 Oct 2014
As Campbell University’s health sciences initiative grows, so does its campus. At the April 23rd Board of Trustee meeting, University Trustee’s approved plans to move forward with the construction of a new building on the Health Sciences campus. Continue »