Campbell University provides an optional retirement program with flexibility to select from two (2) investment vehicles. Full-time, eligible employees may choose to participate in either the Teachers Insurance Annuity Association-College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA/CREF) Retirement Plan or the Southern Baptist Convention Annuity Plan, now known as Guidestone Financial (GF). Please contact the Human Resources Department for more information. You may also download an enrollment packet online.
For a detailed memo on the right of employees to participate in one of these plans, click here.
- TIAA-CREF Adoption Agreement Defined Contribution Plan
- TIAA-CREF SUMMARY PLAN DESCRIPTION DEFINED CONTRIBUTION PLAN
- TIAA-CREF ERISA 403(b) BASIC PLAN DOCUMENT
- Worker, Retiree, and Employer Recovery Act of 2008 DCP AMENDMENTS
- TIAA-CREF ADOPTION AGREEMENT TAX DEFERRED PLAN
- TIAA-CREF SUMMARY PLAN DESCRIPTION TAX DEFERRED ANNUITY PLAN
- Worker, Retiree, and Employer Recovery Act of 2008 TDP AMENDMENTS
Guidestone Financial Services
The following information relates to the 403(b) retirement plan offered through Guidestone. You can also visit www.guidestone.org for more details.