Facilities Management is a service organization of the University. Quality and responsiveness are our goal. We are here to provide solutions to your problems large and small- including when your office is too hot, your shower is clogged, your power is off, your telephone doesn't work or your grass needs mowing- just to name a few.
The responsibility of supporting the daily business and activities of Campbell University rests with this key department. The most familiar faces you see around campus are probably those of the Facilities Management keeping the environment clean, beautiful and most importantly operating smoothly.
Facilities Management works both in the limelight but more often behind-the-scenes, coordinating all maintenance, housekeeping, landscaping, energy management, safety and telephone services for the entire campus. Our work includes:
- Response to all calls for repair and maintenance
- Routine housekeeping to resident halls, classrooms, halls, entrances and stairways
- Painting, renovations and improvements to the University
- Snow and ice removal
- Landscaping services
- Garbage pick up
- Special event set-ups
- Energy Management
- Assistance with emergency response
The Main Office
The main office of Facilities Management consists of 3 administrative staff that handle Facilities Management Payroll, the Work Order System, and all incoming telephone calls on the main switchboard. The staff also works closely on an administrative level with each department to ensure that work is done in an efficient manner.
In the event of a facilities emergency
Evenings, nights or weekends call Public Safety at extension 1375. We have service personnel on call 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies We are just a phone call away.
Examples of Emergencies:
- Broken doors, locks, or windows that may cause a security problem
- Loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 32 degrees
- Plumbing leaks likely to cause property damage if not corrected immediately
- Loss of electricity to an entire building
- Roof leaking causing water damage
If you are unsure if a situation is an emergency, please call.