Facilities Management is a service organization of the University. We are here to provide solutions to your problems, large and small- including when your office is too hot, your power is off, your telephone doesn't work or your grass needs mowing- just to name a few. Quality and responsiveness are our goal.
The responsibility of supporting the daily business and activities of Campbell University rests with this department. The most familiar faces you see around campus are probably those of the Facilities Management keeping the environment clean, beautiful and most importantly operating smoothly.
Facilities Management works most often behind-the-scenes, striving to provide you with the best Campbell experience possible, whether you are visiting for a day or with us for years. We coordinate and execute all maintenance, housekeeping, landscaping, energy management, safety, and telephone services for the entire campus. Our work includes:
- Response to all calls for repair and maintenance
- Routine housekeeping to all campus buildings
- Painting, renovations, and improvements to the University
- Snow and ice removal
- Landscaping services
- Trash and recycling services
- Special events set-up and execution
- Energy Management
- Assistance with emergency response
The Main Office
The main office of Facilities Management consists of a wonderful administrative staff that handles Facilities Management Payroll, the Work Order System, and all incoming telephone calls on the main switchboard. The staff also works closely on an administrative level with each department to ensure that work is done in an efficient manner.
In the Event of a Facilities Emergency
Facilities Management is open Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm and can be reached at 910-893-1610.
After hours, call Public Safety at extension 1375.
Service personnel are on call 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies.
Examples of Emergencies:
- Broken doors, locks, or windows that may cause a security problem
- Loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 32 degrees
- Plumbing leaks likely to cause property damage
- Loss of electricity to an entire building
- Roof leaking causing water damage
If you are unsure if a situation is an emergency, please call.