5 Step Admissions Checklist
- Meet with a Counselor
- Complete FAFSA
- Send High School, Community College, and College Transcripts (and CLEP/DANTES results if applicable)
- Send Scores for ACT or SAT (if applicable)
Campbell University accepts transfer credits from community colleges, colleges, universities, and many forms of Professional Military Education (non-academic experience and training) that have been evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE) as academic credit. Campbell can help you transition seamlessly to complete your degree.
- College-level credit can be applied to corresponding areas of the student's degree program requirements
- College credit recommendations can be accepted for study completed in service schools and in Military Occupations found in the guides to the Evaluation of Education Experiences in the Armed Services published by the American Council of Education.
- Military credit will only be evaluated after the academic documents have been reviewed. ACE recommendations for vocational or technical credit are not accepted as transfer credit.
Campbell University at Fort Bragg and Pope Field offer free unofficial transcript reviews to help you determine what courses may or may not transfer. Click here to email your transcripts to our office for an unofficial transcript review.