Campbell University is dedicated to building relationships between students, families, alumni and faculty. Campbell also recognizes the important role that families play in the education of their students throughout their college career.
The Office of Student Life at Campbell University would like to honor one special family for their contribution to the education of their student by recognizing a “Campbell University Family of the Year.” The family of the year will remind the Campbell community that relationships and support groups are critical for a student’s success in college
What does that mean? It means that this is your chance to highlight your family by nominating them for this year’s Campbell University Family of the Year. All you have to do is write an essay of no more than 800 words of why your family is a great Campbell University family. Essays should be 800 words and will be judged on the following criteria:
Essays are judged based on the following criteria:
- Evidence of family’s support for student’s success in college
- Evidence of family’s support and enthusiasm for the University
- 800 words or less
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student at Campbell University’s Buies Creek campus.
- All families are eligible regardless of residency or alumni status
- This form must be attached to your essay
- Please also include a copy of your essay digitally along with a photo of your family (if possible)
Even if your essay is not chosen, we hope that you will continue to show your pride and support for Campbell University and your family by inviting them to be present at the Family Weekend on September 26-28, 2014.
All essays must be delivered to Jennifer Brown by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 by fax (910-893-1977), Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), in person (Student Life Office, #204, Wallace Student Center), or on-line here
The chosen student will be notified on Monday, September 22, 2014.