Campbell University’s College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences and the School of Osteopathic Medicine are excited to announce the upcoming dates for the Healthcare Professionals Readiness & Enrichment Program (H-PREP)!
H-PREP is an intense, development program offered at Campbell University’s main campus in Buies Creek, North Carolina on May 17 – 22, 2014. The program exposes students to a formative experience that combines academic instruction with professional development in an inter-disciplinary environment. This year, the theme focuses on issues unique to community and rural practice across the health professions. Preference for admission to the program will be given to individuals who are interested in practicing in rural and underserved areas.
Throughout the H-PREP program, students are taught principles that are foundational to professional health science programs in Pharmacy, Osteopathic Medicine, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Clinical Research, and Public Health. Through inter-professional opportunities, students will be able to:
- participate in interactive and inter-disciplinary classes, seminars, and case studies;
- build relationships with leaders in the healthcare profession;
- discover how to become more competitive applicants for health profession admissions;
- explore a variety of health profession career opportunities; and
- learn how to improve or strengthen professional admission test scores through a Kaplan PCAT, MCAT, and GRE review session.
The College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences and the School of Osteopathic Medicine invite you to the ninth annual H-PREP and we hope to CU there!