Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences is grateful for the financial assistance made available to students each year through our endowed and annual scholarships. Through the generosity of the College’s supporters, nearly $800,000 was awarded to our students during this academic year.
Highlights from the 2011-2012 academic year:
- $4,226 was the average scholarship award per student
- 6 new scholarships were established in support of our 25th Anniversary Campaign
- 4 physician assistant students received inaugural scholarships
- 1st doctor of physical therapy scholarship was established
- 43% of pharmacy students received a scholarship
- 189 scholarship gifts were awarded to CPHS students, totaling nearly $800,000
Learn more about the scholarships available for students in following programs.
How to apply
DPT, PA and PharmD students are eligible to apply for annual and endowed scholarships through the College’s scholarship competition held each year in April. Applicants must submit an online application with a 500-750 word essay. Scholarships for the pharmaceutical sciences programs are selected by department faculty. There is not an application process for the PS scholarships.
If you have any questions please contact Kim Dunn, Director of Admissions & Student Affairs at email@example.com.