Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences has made special arrangements to provide pharmacy receptors with Preceptor Training & Resource Network from Pharmacist's Letter.
Access to Preceptor Training & Resource Network includes:
- Access to Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences' preceptor requirements, preceptor application forms, school-specific training modules, etc.
- Preceptor CE (home-study courses and live webinars)
- Sample student syllabi, activities, assignments, and schedules
- Orientation, grading, and evaluation tools
- Targeted professionalism, patient safety, and practice-based teaching resources
- PL Journal Club (APPE teaching tools)
- Pharmacy 101 (IPPE teaching tools)
- End-of-rotation exams
- Preceptors Interact preceptor discussion board
How to set up access to Pharmacist’s Letter:
If you already have access to Pharmacist's Letter, it is important to follow the link below to login. This will ensure that you get the Preceptor Training & Resource Network added to your subscription and Preceptor Training CE and other tools.
If you do not have access to Pharmacist's Letter, you need to set up a Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences Preceptor CE ID #. Your CE ID # will be automatically created and you'll be able to use it from any Internet-connected computer to access Preceptor Training & Resource Network.
Darcy Meade, Pharmacist's Letter