Campbell University is grateful for and indebted to the many caring and talented pharmacists who precept our students in the workplace. Preceptors, both faculty and non-faculty, play an integral and critical role in the training and preparation of our profession-ready graduates.
We utilize CORE/ELMS RxPreceptor for the management of our experiential student training and to assist with scheduling and assessment.
Benefits to being a CPHS Pharmacy Preceptor include:
- Five hours of contact continuing education credits annually from the NC Board of Pharmacy
- Access to the Pharmacist’s Letter’s Preceptor Training & Resource Network
- Access to the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences' Drug Information Service
- Preceptor development training
- Reduced registration fee for select continuing education programs
It is our goal to acquire and maintain positive relationships with student preceptors. We value their commitment, their time, and expertise in the training of our student pharmacists. Individuals interested in becoming a pharmacy preceptor should review the information under our Requirements page and contact the OPEE (800-760-9697 ext. 1709) for additional information.