Applicants are encouraged to submit their application by April 1.
- Complete application with required fee of $50
- Submit all official college transcripts
- Submit GRE scores (Institution code: 4575, Department code: 0613)
- Submit TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable (Institution code: 5100, Department code: 99)
- Submit three letters of recommendation
When applying to the MSPS program, applicants must select and rank at least one of the five tracks that they wish to apply for. If interested in the Cooperative Degree Program with NC State University, choose only the Industrial Pharmacy Track and rank it first.
All application material must be sent to:
Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Post Office Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506