Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy and is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
The Doctor of Pharmacy Class of 2015 posted an 89% pass rate for first-time test takers as compared to 93.71% for North Carolina and 93.86% for the National pass rates for first-time test takers.
On-time Graduation Rate
92.5% of students complete the program within 8 semesters (4 years).
Fourth Year Clinical Rotations
Pharmacy students from the Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences have a 99% first-time pass rate for core required rotations and clinical competency clearance.
Class of 2015 Awards & Certifications
- Academy of Student Pharmacists Senior Recognition Certificate
- Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences’ Alumni Association Senior Award
- Eli Lilly & Company Pharmacy Achievement Award
- Gerald M. Stahl Pharmacy Practice Faculty Award
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Excellence in Pharmacy Award
- National Community Pharmacists Association Outstanding Student Member Award
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Recognition Award
- Pharmacists Mutual Companies Book Award
- Pharmacy Practice Christian Citizenship Award
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Outstanding Student Award
- United States Public Health Service Excellence in Public Health Pharmacy Practice Award
- Walters Kluwer Facts and Comparisons Award for Excellence in Clinical Communications
- Natural Standard Research Collaboration Academic Achievement Award
- Brian Rodgers Memorial Award
- All members of the class of 2015 completed the requirements for the Immunizations Certificate Program