Why Study at Campbell?
- Our innovative curriculum offers a valuable Business Administration (BBA) degree and vast practical work experience.
- Our golf classes expose our students to all PGA Golf Management course materials prior to on-campus PGA Seminars and Checkpoint Tests.
- Our 3/2 Program allows students to apply for admission to the Graduate Program in Business at the end of their junior year and earn a BBA and MBA in just five years.
- Our sincere, dedicated, and friendly faculty is committed to your success.
- Our university-owned 27-hole golf and practice facilities are second-to-none.
- Our student body represents diverse cultural, socio-economic, and religious backgrounds.
- Our distinctive dedication to quality liberal arts education is distinguished by the Christian mission of the University.
What can I do with a degree in PGA Golf Management?
- Head Golf Professional
- Director of Golf
- Director of Instruction
- General Manager
- Golf Business Executive
- Sales Manager/Representative
- Custom-fit Technician
- Clubmaker and Repairer