Admission to the PGA Golf Management Program is granted through a competitive process to the most qualified applicants based on the quality of SAT or ACT scores, grade point average, golf playing proficiency, letters of recommendation, and campus visit. The program is designed for fall semester entry and first-year enrollment will be limited to fifty (50) qualified students. Due to the unique nature of the program, applicants are encouraged to visit campus and speak with a University Admissions Counselor and meet with PGA Golf Management faculty.
- Students must first be accepted into Campbell University prior to acceptance into PGA Golf Management. Campbell University uses a " rolling admissions model" which means that applications are evaluated when they are complete. Applications are accepted until the start date of the semester for which you are applying. However, since space is limited we recommend applying early. Apply to Campbell University
- Applicants must submit a PGA Golf Management Application Form. Click here to complete the PGA Golf Management Application Form
- Applicants must submit a Handicap Verification Form. As required by the PGA of America, applicants must possess a golf handicap of 12 or better verified by a member of the PGA of America, or a high school golf coach. Submit your Handicap Verification Form online.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a PGA of America professional, high school golf coach, or school administrator.
- Transfer Applicants may be accepted, but must not have completed more than forty-five (45) credit hours to be considered.
- Once applicants have been accepted into Campbell University and their PGA Golf Management file is complete, then they will be notified of their PGA Golf Management Program status by letter within ten business days.
- Accepted applicants will need to reserve one of the fifty (50) spots in the freshman class. An additional refundable PGA Golf Management Fee deposit of two hundred fifty dollars ($250) will reserve space in the program. The $250 fee deposit is credited towards the PGA Golf Management Fee for your first semester of school.