Why Study at Campbell?
- Campbell's large university business program within a small classroom setting offers ample opportunity for discussion, simulations, case studies, and projects.
- The Lundy-Fetterman School of Business emphasis global business, diversity in the work place, multicultural business practices, and worldwide networking.
- The School of Business provides exposure to study abroad internships and requires a minor in a foreign language.
What can I do with a degree in International Business?
- Open your own global business – become an entrepreneur
- Work for any assortment of worldwide institutions including banks, nonprofit organizations, and financial institutions
- Work in management, marketing, or finance in any business
- International Banking Officer
- Cultural Adviser
- Internatioal Trade Specialist
- International Economist
- Import Compliance Specialist