Get Involved-Opportunities & Resources
- Healthcare Management Club
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow
- Adam Smith Club
- Phi Beta Lambda
- Sigma Beta Delta
- Omicron Delta Kappa
Internships are required. Students who become interns will work in a HCM organization. A partnership with nearby health care institutions allows students to receive internship during the summer. Students are able to obtain practical working experience to strengthen their resumes for full-time employment after graduation.
- Duke - Raleigh, NC
- Wake Med - Cary, NC
- Wake Med - Raleigh, NC
- Vidant Healthcare - Greenville, NC
- First Choice Community Health Centers - Lillington, NC
- St. Joseph's of the Pines - Moore County, NC
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of NC
- FastMed Urgent CareCenters - NC
- Harnett County Health - Harnett County, NC
- UNC Healthcare - Chapel Hill, NC
- Betsy Johnson Hospital - Dunn, NC
- Cumberland County Department of Public Health - Fayetteville, NC
- Harnett County Department of Public Health - Lillington, NC
Resources for Students
New Student Forum – first semester orientation course for all new students; assigned a student mentor; small group activities; development of cognitive, communication, and Campbell community goals.
Current Business Issues – special first year course for academically outstanding freshmen; discussion of current issues with peers, faculty, and staff.
Business Skills Development – emphasis is given to time management and goal setting for students who wish to further their student-business professional relationship.
Retention Office – emphasizes personal and academic support and advisement for students of the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business.