Why Study at Campbell?
- The Lundy Fetterman School of Business provides an education based on a thorough understanding of the free enterprise system.
- Campbell University is the home of the Lundy Chair of the Philosophy of Business, one of the nation's oldest free enterprise chairs.
- The School of Business Career Placement & Development staff enables exposure to entrepreneurship, practical internships, one-to-one networking opportunities, and permanent hiring.
- Campbell's Christian vantage point grounds students ethically in an ever-changing business environment.
What can I do with a degree in Economics?
- Budget Analyst
- Assistant Project Manager
- State Policy Analyst
- Project Administrator
- Operations Research Systems Analyst