Why Study at Campbell?
- Campbell offers a large university business program within a small classroom setting allowing an emphasis on personal attention.
- The Lundy-Fetterman School of Business education is based in a thorough understanding of the free enterprise system.
- Exposure to entrepreneurship and practical internships is provided through the School of Business Career Placement & Development staff.
- Campbell Business students qualify for the 3/2 program enabling a student to receive a BBA and MBA in five years.
- The Lundy-Fetterman School of Business seeks to develop students as individual leaders through participation in student-lead clubs, honor societies, and one-to-one netwroking opportunities.
- Campbell's Christian vantage point grounds students ethically in an ever-changing business environment.
What can I do with a degree in Business Administration?
- Open your own business – become an entrepreneur
- Work for any assortment of financial institutions including banks, credit unions, insurance companies, and financial institutions
- Work in Human Resources in any corporation
- Work in management in any business
- Work in federal, state, and local government positions