Why Study at Campbell?
- Small class sizes at Campbell allow specialized individual attention.
- The Lundy-Fetterman School of Business Career Placement and Development staff help students receive great internship opportunities as well as permanent hires, even in a tough economy.
- Campbell focuses on developing the ability to synthesize, strong communication skills, and outstanding analytical skills in preparation for a student to obtain a Masters in Accounting.
- The School of Business's unique five-year 3/2 program allows students to earn both a BBA and MBA.
- Campbell's Christian vantage point develops students ethically with a focus on Service Learning (VITA).
What can I do with a degree in Accounting?
- Run your own business
- Work for a CPA firm
- Tax Preparation
- Work for the IRS or North Carolina State Revenue Service
- Serve as an auditor
- Work as a Certified Management Accountant