MBA students on both the Main Campus and RTP Campus may purchase textbooks over the phone or online through the Campbell University Bookstore. Textbook information can be found online at campbell.bncollege.com Students can also visit the bookstore located at 85 Main Street, Buies Creek, NC.
Credit: Each course carries 3 credit hours.
Tuition and Fees: $515.00 per credit hour (beginning Fall 2011). Students will be assessed a $50.00 late registration fee if not enrolled prior to the first day of class. *3/2 BBA/MBA students are charged at the undergraduate tuition rate for all 5 years
Refund Policy: Tuition refund will be made upon completion and return of the Course Withdrawal Form to the MBA Office prior to the third class meeting.
Graduate Credit: Only courses listed in the MBA Class Schedule can satisfy the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree requirements upon official admission to the Graduate School at Campbell University.
Campbell University reserves the right to change the schedule, limit enrollment, and cancel classes with insufficient enrollment.
In order to be granted the MBA degree, a student must meet the following:
- Admission in full standing
- A minimum of thirty-six credit hours of credit in a program approved by the Director of the MBA Program
- A minimum of thirty credit hours of credit in the Graduate Program must be completed at Campbell University
- The completion of the required course of study, with at least a "B" (3.0) average, and no more than two "C" grades
- Completion of the MBA exit survey
- Completion of all requirements within a five-calendar-year period of time.