History, Political Science and Criminal Justice classrooms and offices are situated in the D. Rich Building. This 1926 facility underwent renovation during the 2003-2004 academic year at the cost of $4 million. All classrooms are outfitted with computers and projectors and four have wireless connections. Each faculty person has their own office, phone and computer, plus there is an office for adjunct faculty with these same amenities. We also have a seminar room.