Additional Program Costs
- NATA Student Membership – actual student costs depend upon when you start your membership. Please see the NATA site (http://www.nata.org/students/ ) for more information. ?
- Each athletic training student must wear or carry a watch with a second hand or a digital display that includes seconds. The watches are required for taking vital signs during clinical experiences.
- Clinical observation and/or clinical field experiences courses may require students to arrange for transportation to and from the clinical site.
- Student Liability Insurance – Campbell University students formally admitted and participating in the clinical education portion of the ATEP are covered by student liability insurance provided through the University policy issued from Healthcare Providers Service Organization (HPSO).
- Student Liability Insurance – students wishing to participate in clinical opportunities outside the Campbell University ATEP are encouraged to purchase and maintain student liability insurance. Prices and additional information is available from the insurance provider’s website at http://www.hpso.com/professional-liability-insurance/student-coverage-description.jsp.