Financial Aid

More than 88% of Campbell students receive financial assistance. Find out what opportunities may be available to you.

Financial Aid »

Degree options

Campbell offers over 100 undergraduate majors, tracks and concentrations and six graduate and professional schools.

Complete list of degrees, majors and programs »

Visitation Days


Transferability Information

Transferability Information image

Beginning June 29, 2009, service members will go to milConnect to transfer POST 9/11 GI Bill benefits. When the web portal shows APPROVAL of the transfer, the family member should then complete the application (VA Form 22-1990E) on the Department of Veterans Affairs webpage.

Under the POST 9/11 GI Bill, VA will pay an annual cap to private insutitions of higher learning. Campbell University is currently participating in the Yellow Ribbon program. This program is a renewable agreement between the University and the Department of Veterans Affairs to fund tuition and fee expenses that exceed the highest public in-state undergraduate tuition rate.

Please contact the Campbell University Veterans Affairs Office at 910-893-1311 for information about the Post 9/11 GI Bill or the Yellow Ribbon Program. You may find additional materials located on the Department of Veterans Affairs webpage.

    • Tw
    • Fb
    • Instagram icon