Financial Aid

More than 88% of Campbell students receive financial assistance. Find out what opportunities may be available to you.

Financial Aid »

Degree options

Campbell offers over 100 undergraduate majors, tracks and concentrations and six graduate and professional schools.

Complete list of degrees, majors and programs »


banner image

CPT Application Requirements

Submit a letter from the academic adviser authorizing off-campus employment for internship experience in the field of study.  Work must be required for the degree in order to be considered CPT.  The letter must include the following:

  • General information stating work is required for the degree.
  • Term.
  • Start and end date.

Letter from the employer on company letterhead including:

  • General job description.
  • Full/part time.
  • Start and end date.
  • Contact person at work site.
  • Address of employer (if not included/different from letterhead).
  • Signature.

Both documents should be submitted to the IAO at least two weeks prior to the start date.  If approved, a new I-20 will be issued.

OPT Application Requirements

  • Completely filled out Form I-765.
  • A money order or a personal check made out to USCIS for $340.
  • Two Passport size, full color, frontal pictures.
  • A copy of the Passport and the Visa.
  • A copy of the Form I-94 (white card).
  • A copy of the Form I-20 (including the D/S Stamp).

All documents should be submitted to the International Admissions Office.  A new I-20 will be issued.

Change of Address Form

This link will take you off of the Campbell University website and will open in a new window.  If your address changes, you must report to the IAO within ten days of the move.
Instructions for filling out the I-765 form can be found here.

    • Tw
    • Fb
    • Instagram icon