Information for me

I'm a Visiting Student

A visiting student is titled “Special Non- Degree Seeking” on our application. This is a student who wishes to take undergraduate courses but does not intend to pursue a bachelor’s degree from Campbell.

Special students are welcome to take courses during any of our fall, spring or summer start terms. Special students must be in good academic and social standings at their previously attended institutions.

In order to be reviewed for admission, special student applicants need to apply for admission by completing the online application.

Special Students must submit a new application for admission at the start of each semester they intend to take courses at Campell.

Special students are not required to submit transcripts from previously attended colleges or universities. Special students are not eligible for financial aid or transfer merit-scholarships

For more details about admissions requirements review our undergraduate admissions requirements

Come visit Campbell University, explore campus, meet people, and ask questions. The community of Campbell, nestled in Buies Creek, North Carolina, will quickly feel like home. Schedule a campus visit.

Research the wide variety of majors we offer at Campbell.

If you have any questions about your application, please ask to speak with a Transfer Counselor in our Undergraduate Admissions Office. Contact information: 1-800-334-4111 extension 1299 or [email protected].

    • Tw
    • Fb
    • Instagram icon