Information for me

I'm a Returning Student

You are considered a returning student if you have previously attended Campbell University's Main Campus, but have been absent from Campbell for one semester or more. We are glad that you are considering returning to Campbell to complete your baccalaureate degree!

As you begin this process, please note the following important information:

You will need to re-apply for admission. You can do this by applying with our paper application ($35) or by completing the online application.

On your application, please select that you are applying as a Returning Student. In the "colleges attended" sections of the application, please list all colleges, including Campbell, that you have attended in the past. We will have all of your previously submitted documents on file, and you will only need to submit transcripts from colleges attended during your absence from Campbell University.

If you have any questions about your application, please ask to speak with a Transfer Counselor in our Undergraduate Admissions Office. Contact information: 1-800-334-4111 extension 1299 or [email protected].

    • Tw
    • Fb
    • Instagram icon