Submitting your Enrollment Deposit is a two-step process.
- Complete the enrollment deposit form. The enrollment deposit form was included in your acceptance package; you may also complete this form online.
- Submit the $250 deposit. Once you complete the enrollment deposit form you will be directed to Cashnet to pay your deposit online. This deposit is non-refundable after May 1.
To use our online payment system, you will need your Student ID#.
Note: Your Student ID# must be 7 digits. You may have been given you ID# in a 6 digit format. If so, place a zero at the beginning of the ID#.
Once your deposit is paid, Residence Life will be notified. In turn, an email will be sent with a housing request form which must be completed by all students, regardless of whether or not you plan to live on campus.
Why the Need for an Enrollment Deposit
The enrollment deposit is required to reserve your space at Campbell University. The University requests that all admitted students pay $250 for an enrollment deposit.
The enrollment deposit:
- Guarantees your space in class – $150
- Reserves your housing accommodations – $100
- Informs the University of your intent to enroll
- Is refundable through May 1st per a written request – Email refund requests to [email protected]
The enrollment deposit isn’t a fee over and above tuition. The $250 is credited towards the tuition for your first semester of school. The deposit is the first investment in your future!
If you are commuting or your request for off-campus housing is approved by the Office of Residence Life, the $250 deposit will be completely allocated to reserving your space in class.
The Importance of the Enrollment Deposit
The enrollment deposit is important because it is allows the University to plan for your attendance and prepare for your arrival (i.e. housing, email access, etc.). Any delay in supplying the deposit can be problematic, if you have a specific roommate preference. Housing assignments are first-come, first-served. The earlier the Admissions Office receives your deposit, the better.
If you are accepted and have not paid your deposit yet, please complete the Enrollment Deposit form.