Talk with your advisor about how an internship fits within your degree requirements, then come talk with the Office of Study Abroad to begin applying to international internships!
Top 10 Reasons to Intern Abroad
1. Make your resume stand out.
2. Develop a global perspective.
3. Receive academic credit.
4. Learn about yourself & discover your personal brand.
5. Discover a new country.
6. Prove you can take initiative.
7. Expand your global network.
8. Gain confidence.
9. Improve your language skills or learn a new language.
10. Grow your soft skills.
(Source: GlobaLinks Internships)
Campbell students can complete international internships through our partnering organizations:
Los Angeles Film Studies (California, USA)
Arcadia University (London, Dublin, etc.)
Central College Abroad (London & Merida, Yucatan)
GlobaLinks (London, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Spain, & Chile)
Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for Young Professionals (Germany)
The School for International Training (SIT)
Salzburg College (Salzburg, Austria)
D.C. Internships Summer and Semester Programs (Washington, D.C. USA)