Graduate Assistant Employment
Graduate Assistant - Doctor of Pharmacy
- Department: CPHS
- This position will be: Part Time
The College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences' Admissions Office is seeking a Graduate Assistant. The position would offer support to the Admissions Coordinator for the Doctor of Pharmacy program. The Graduate Assistant is needed for 20-25 hours a week on average.
Tasks include but are not limited to: answering phones; assisting with the planning and implementation of various interview days; organizing, collecting, and filing data; maintaining confidential data, and corresponding with prospective students through email, phone, and various databases.
Requirements | Qualifications
- Must be a graduate student
- Must be able to work all year, including summers
- Must be strong in Mathematics
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Strong work ethic
- Responsible individual
- Professional attire and attitude
- Understand that some events will take place after normal business hours
- Professional attire and attitude is required
- Open to direction and other duties as assigned
- Team player attitude
Please apply online using the link below. Please attach a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references.